The Cactus Creative approach to visual design
Custom print design work
Any design process starts with an investigation of your business goals, operations, and your audience. It is an important part of our design process in order to drive results for your business. Every project is unique and solutions are tailored to resolve the right problems for you. This results in a product that is more distinctive, competitive, and a stronger match to your business.
Collaboration is key to our process, and as a result we work with those who:
- Can make (and act on) business decisions. No committee work.
- Are efficient and decisive. You know your business and what you want, but are on board with leaving the details of design and production to me.
- Value simple, clear solutions.
- Can commit the required time to complete this project.
Multimedia, online, and print
In today’s world your online presence, (web, video and socials) material can no longer be disconnected from your print marketing collateral. We can connect these two media by employing smart design from the beginning; this results in a more versatile and sophisticated product for use across various media.
Our ability to offer both online and print collateral in one place offers added value to your investment.
My process might be a bit different than what you’re used to. And that’s okay. When I started this company, I wanted to do things differently.
There’s a set process in place for this and every project because I know what’s required to move through the work both efficiently and productively with each client.
I’m not here to sell you on cookie cutter solutions. I’m here to help you transform your marketing collateral into something that reflects your brand and that drives real, meaningful results for your business.
Your input is important and totally necessary to guide my work. I may not get everything right on the first try. That’s not just okay, it’s part of the process. Our work together can (and will) be iterative. The number of iterations available will depend on a number of things like timeline and budget and our process will ensure that we work within those.
- I approach every project with professional visual design standards and processes based on 20 years of experience.
- I can offer complimentary services such as illustration, and accessibility remediation for .pdf projects.
- If your clients are corporate, accessibility requirements are no longer optional, and as an advocate I seek to produce accessible materials as a matter of principle for all of my clients as world standards for this continue to accelerate.
- The application of your branding across media is part art and part science and having worked with strongly branded corporate and not-for-profit organizations I have the ability to take your branding to the next level.